We ensure that our clients have the skills to manage their own website content
WordPress training – On-site or remotely
WordPress is the world’s most popular open-source software for website building. 100% of Go2web’s clients’ websites are built using this platform. For those clients who want to manage their own content, we provide WordPress training and support which ensures you have the necessary skills to achieve this.
We will help you to understand and harness the power of the WordPress Avada or Divi theme, which is the software of choice on the majority of our recently-built client websites. Go2web has been using the Avada theme for more than 4 years, and the Divi theme for 8 years and can give you the benefit of all our experience.
Typically, you will get the following:
- An appreciation of WordPress and the Avada or Divi theme
- How to keep your website safe from hackers
- How to access any page, or post, to change text
- How to change images
- How to link to another page on the site, or to other websites
- How to upload documents and embed links to them
- How to add new pages to your website
- How to access and change your website’s navigation
When you engage us to design and build your WordPress website, an initial WordPress training session, in person or on Zoom, is included in our charges.
Thereafter, we charge an hourly, or daily rate to enhance or update your WordPress capabilities.